Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Making my own tools for PMC

"Necessity is the mother of invention", right?  I've been wanting to create pmc (precious metal clay) pendants with Sanskrit symbols on them for my jewelry shop.  Tough to find!  So, I'm making my own stamp.

Here's the first one.  The Sanskrit symbol for karma.  I carved it from an eraser.

Check out the tools in this pic.  Looks like I'm getting ready to operate!
For information on PMC, click on this link.

View some items from Moondog Treasures' Sanskrit Collection here.

See something you like? Shop online now at Moondog Treasures. Questions? Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

No comments: