Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Moondog Treasures Now Selling at Yoga Tree Plano

I recently visited with Toni Farris, owner of Yoga Tree in Plano, Texas.  Yoga Tree is the latest yoga studio to be selling my line of yoga jewelry from Moondog Treasures.

 
 
Photo courtesy Virtual Tourist

 Yoga Tree is right in the heart of old town Plano, a sweet area of town with red brick-lined streets and fun locally-owned shops.

Mala Bracelets


Toni welcomed me into her zen-like yoga space.  The yoga room has beautiful aged wood floors and a soft glow from the natural light outside.The boutique has a selection of fun yoga tops, props for your practice and even more unique yoga jewelry.  I'm so glad to be the latest addition to this serene space.

 
 
I'm the creator behind Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I use this blog to share what I do and to feature other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.
 
Click here to be added to my monthly newsletter. I send out free stuff and special discounts in my shop to my newsletter subscribers!


No comments: