Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Etsy Artist of the Week

This week I'm featuring BirdWatching. My grandmother and my mom always loved living around birds. Now I'm the same! So, this was a natural choice for me. Such a cute store with very unique items. Click on the pic below to visit her etsy store.



A message from the artist:

Hi! My name is Sarah and I am the owner and designer of BirdWatching.etsy.com. I started BirdWatching in March of 2008 with a desire to create beautiful and functional nature-inspired items.I LOVE creating and designing. Etsy is my "real" job even if it doesn't make much money (YET!). I LOVE my customers and couldn't ask for a better experience so far on etsy.

5 comments:

Yoga Bridge said...

Congrats on your feature!! Just love the birds you make.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo! hehe

-BirdWatching

jenscloset said...

I love your blog!

Cynde said...

What a great shop! Love the birdies!

Sunbasilgarden said...

Love Birdwatching's work! I have chatted with your many times and she is so kind too. Congrats on your shop Bird!- BASIL