Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Etsy Artist of the Week

This week's featured Etsy artist on my blog is a chef, Sparkles Kitchen!  I traveled to Paris last summer with my family and I'm really missing the macaroons! 
From the chef:
"I’m not a professional cook and I can’t explain why I love baking so much! I guess it’s because i feel that there is nothing more heart-warming and satisfying in the world when people I care smile and enjoy the food I made for them. I am the happiest person in the world when they say “yummy” to my food!"

Take a look at all the flavors:

- Valrhona 72% Dark Chocolate
- Black Sesame
- Macha Azuki (Green tea with Red Bean Cream)
- Passion Fruit
- Raspberry
- Salted Caramel
- Sumiyaki coffee
- Rose
- Lavender
- Coconut
- Madagascar Vanilla
- Ume (Japanese Plum)

No comments: