Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Current Best Seller at Moondog

This OM necklace was a great seller from Moondog Treasures at the most recent trunk show I've done.  It was a favorite among the students at a yoga event that involved 108 Sun Salutations in celebration of the beginning of fall.  The necklace features a wire-wrapped glazed ceramic bead with the om symbol.  Om is the peaceful vibration of all creation.
Yoga necklace with sky blue om pendant on silver ball chain.

<a href="http://www.hypersmash.com/dreamhost/" id="Ah489">DreamHost coupons</a>

No comments: