Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Featured Etsy Artist

Today's featured Etsy artist is ILaBoom, from Greece.  She specializes in hand-made shadow boxes frames, light boxes, pedestals and vintage inspired paper goods.  Here is an item from her shop that caught my eye:
Le petit bonheur- hand-made light box
"Le petit bonheur" means "small happiness".  I love this sentiment.  It's so important for all of us to find happiness in the small things.

From the artist:  "I am Tatiana and I love making stuff that are inspired by nature, recycling, simple things and vintage childhood. Cute shadow boxes, nostalgic light box displays, pedestals, frames are some of my creations. Paper is my favorite material and I like to find ways to use it in everything I make.

I live in a small cycladic island, Antiparos, seeking ways of raising my biotic level and come closer to nature. I love life here and especially wake up everyday and look at the Aegean sea calms me down and gives me all the inspiration I need. My dream is to open a small shop in Antiparos someday to sell all my pieces and organize events like weddings and baptisms."

Wishing Tatiana the best of luck in her endeavors!  Here are links to her blogs:
http://craftingtheday.blogspot.com/
http://laboomeria.blogspot.com/

For another great Etsy featured artist, click here.

I'm the creator behind this blog and Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I use this blog to share what I do and to feature other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

1 comment:

Tatiana Kontouli said...

What a lovely presentation!
Thank you so much Susan!
xo
Tatiana