Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Monday, December 8, 2014

Moondog Now Selling at Yoga from the Heart Studio in Coppell

 
Malas on their way to Yoga from the Heart

I recently visited with Jan Guinn, owner of Yoga from the Heart in Coppell, Texas.  Yoga from the Heart is the latest yoga studio to be selling my line of yoga jewelry from Moondog Treasures.

Jan's studio is right in the heart of Coppell, a sweet suburb on the outskirts of Dallas.  I'm so glad to be the latest addition to this serene space.
Fun at Yoga from the Heart

I'm the creator behind Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I use this blog to share what I do and to feature other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Click here to be added to my monthly newsletter. I send out free stuff and special discounts in my shop to my newsletter subscribers!

No comments: