Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Etsy Artist of the Week


This week's artist is heavensearth. Here is one example of the artist's work. I just love the colors. To see more, visit http://www.heavensearth.etsy.com/

From the artist:
I love organic shapes and color. I also love combining collage and paint to create rich texture and depth on canvas. Primarily I work with Golden acrylic paints, grounds and fluids. All of my pieces are finished an acrylic archival varnish to protect the piece for many years to come. If it looks organic or is organic, I love it!
Im very committed to living a ‘green’ lifestyle and always try to choose products that support this value. The paints I use are for the most part are non-toxic and water based. All my artwork comes from a smoke free environment and I do my best to package my paintings with recycled materials (they end up beautifully wrapped!).

2 comments:

Yoga Bridge said...

Congrats on being the artist of the week. love your work!!

Cynde said...

Wow! Really pretty! What talent!