Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Etsy Artist of the Week

Put on your shades for this one. This week's artist is LittleDickensDesigns. I chose this artist because it's the beginning of summer! My kids just got out of school two days ago and we're headed to the pool! This sun print made me smile. Click on the pic below to see the entire store.

4 comments:

Yoga Bridge said...

Congrats for being artist of the week. love the aceo!

Little Dickens Designs said...

Thank you so much Moondog! I'm really honored!

LazyTcrochet said...

That's pretty! Great find.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

So cheerful and uplifting!
What a lovely piece!