Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

From the Crafting Table

Cancun Waters Bracelet

So many years ago I went to Cancun with a college buddy. Way back when before all the high-rise hotels were built along the white sand shores. The color of these beads remind me of the color of the ocean there.

medium-sized turquoise rectangle beads surround a large silver-toned oval bead. interspersed are smaller turquoise beads and silver findings. piece is closed off with a toggle clasp and dangling heart charm.

SQUARE BEADS: 3/4 inch x 1/2 inch

OVAL BEAD: 1 inch x 1/2 inch

BRACELET LENGTH: 8 inches

No comments: