Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

California Part III: More Venice

Oh, I'm not done yet...
I was missing my chihuahua, Moondog, about then.
Van Gogh replica on the boardwalk.
The entrance to Venice Suites, my great hotel.
The ceiling at the entrance.
A Rasta guy w/ a very strong opinion about our government. Notice the trailer in the background. Lots of the vendors on the beach drive their trailers to the beach to sell things. Because parking isn't allowed on the beach at night, they drive up the block to park and sleep before doing it all again the next day.

No comments: