Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Something new

One of my favorites from moondogtreasures:


hand-stamped necklace with bird charm. the beautiful rosary-style chain contains antique brass links and golden, clear, and amber-colored crystals.the centerpiece of the necklace is the pendant combination: the brass square pendant with the inspiring word "SOAR" hand-stamped onto it, and a tiny brass bird in flight. necklace closes with brass lobster clasp.

No comments: