Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Etsy Artist of the Week


In honor of Earth Day, I have chosen studiomme as my etsy artist of the week. This etsy artist recycles paper from books to make envelopes. Click on the pic to see the listing and more from this great etsian.
A word from the artist:
If my life were perfect, I would have been born two hundred years ago. Instead, I find myself in the technology age using the traditional pen and ink techniques of dead people.
All of my prints are high-quality, printed on archival-safe cotton rag paper by the Cadillac of printers, an Epson large enough to take up an entire shelf of my boyfriend's bookcase.
This is a listing for 8 envelopes handcrafted from a repurposed, 1976 book on Italy. Enjoy Italians in short shorts, old cars, and even older cities.

2 comments:

M.M.E. said...

Oh goodness! Thank you so much for the feature! I would love to feature you in return. I reserve my Wednesday blogs for artists. Would you be interested in being featured on May 20th? Sorry, that's my first opening.

Yoga Bridge said...

You are so welcome! I love the work you do!