Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Moondog Treasures is featured...

Items from my jewelry collection have been purchased to sell in this wonderful artist's shop!!

It's called Mecca on Main and it's in Aubrey, Texas! Click on the pic for a link to their blog. The owner Lisa Reed (a yoga enthusiast herself) defines her shop as "a place where artists and students gather to create art. We have studio space, gallery, gifts,art classes and special event space." I'm very excited, and honored, to be among such talented people!!




3 comments:

Lisa Adams Reed said...

Susan! How sweet of you to say such nice things and show Mecca on Main on your very cool blog! We had a fantastic first day of business. A yoga teacher even appeared! I am telling you that Mecca is a magical place!!! Come see me soon.
Lisa

Todd said...

Looks like a great place!!
Paz.
Todd in Santa Fe

madison house designs said...

That is very cool! Your stuff is great and I'm sure it'll fly off the shelves! :)