Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Featured Etsy Artist

Featuring Fire Bug Candles on Etsy.  I met the artist, Tina, at a local yoga studio where I practice.  I have one of her double-wicked candles and the smell is delicious!  It's a blend that smells like butter and vanilla.  Yum!  Tina just recently opened an Etsy shop, and I'm so happy for her!  I think this candle (pictured) would make a perfect Christmas gift:
Peppermint Bark Candle
From the artist, Tina
"My Dad called me a firebug when I was a young girl, as I loved poking at the woodburning fire and watching the flame of burning candles. I started making candles as a hobby a couple of years ago and shared them with friends and family. I just began my Etsy store in November of 2011, ready for the holiday season. I hope you enjoy the candles as much as I enjoy making them!"

For more from her shop, click here.

No comments: