Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Moondog's Jewelry Article Gets Published

I'm so honored to have my article, All About Precious Silver Clay with Moondog Treasures, published in this month's issue of Jewelry Business Success News with Rena Klingenberg.  I have subscribed to this publication for several years.  It's actually the first place that I ever heard about Etsy.  Thank you, Rena!!

Bronze paua shell and sterling silver
wire pendant by Rena Klingenberg

No comments: