Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Etsy Artist of the Week

This week's creative Etsy Artist of the Week is LeahPellegrini. I've always been attracted to mobiles (even as a baby -haha). I love this store and I'm thinking of ordering one for myself -but maybe that would be too distracting (jk).




Here's more info from the artist:

Mobiles are a pleasure in my life. In the morning when I do yoga, they circle the space above my head, dancing and making me smile. As an emerging glass artist - I enjoy sharing my adventures in glass. I teach torchworking classes and I sell my work thru shops and galleries - on weekends you can find me in my booth at the Portland Saturday Market.for more information about my work:http://www.leahglass.com/my blog:http://www.leahglass.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Yoga Bridge said...

Leah, congrats for being including among my esteemed lists of artists of the week. love your work!!