Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Etsy Artist of the Week

This week's featured artist is AllisonStrine. I love jewelry and was so amazed at the work that she does. Isn't this fairy pendant so cute? Click on the pendant to visit her etsy store.


A word from Allison:
By day, Allison Strine is a happy mixed media/collage artist whose exuberant creations have won awards and appeared in national arts magazines. At night she's a not-very-good cook, a wife to a right brained husband (or is it the left - the one that's all about math and none about art), and a tucker-inner of two glorious children.
All jewelry comes prettily packaged in an organza gift bag with candy - let me know if you don't want the candy! (I'll eat it!) The outer envelope is recycled whenever possible - but if you want clean and new, just let me know and we'll do it!

1 comment:

Yoga Bridge said...

Congrats on being the featured artist. I love your work. Great bright colors!