Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Webkinz

An entry of a little personal nature. (I know, I never blog!!). So here's my son, reading a book he and I published together to his 1st-grade class. I'm so proud of him!

Click on this link to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qdYY2-c8OU

1 comment:

Cynde said...

Very cute! P saw the screen and said, "That looks like T". I said, "it is". She said, "why does he look like a grown-up?"