Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Etsy Artist of the Week

I love to feature Etsy artists on my blog.  This week's artist is Treehouse 28.  I own some of her creations - custom-made.  Great quality and very unique style. 



From the artist:  Treehouse28 clothing was born here at Etsy.  Etsy is special to me, a place where I can interact personally with customers and expand on my creativity. Everything I make here is custom, unique to each customer's specifications.

I design all of the pieces from scratch while incorporating my passion for uniqueness, beauty, simplicity and comfort. Every piece is hand made, cut and sewn... from start to finish :)

No comments: