Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Etsy Seller of the Week

This week's Etsy seller is Love for Earth.  I just recently purchased some of their reusable produce bags.  Happy to do my part in saving the planet!
From the seller:  I'm a full time mom, and a Full time Etsy seller! I also teach sewing and love patternmaking. I began making reusable bags over 2 years ago and I am thrilled that I am still sewing something I love for others to enjoy and at the same time...not WASTING plastic bags!




No comments: