Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Etsy Artist of the Week

I really love this Etsy artist!. I've bought several of her screen-print t-shirts - one with windmills, another with hands in namaste, one with a California bear, and another with the Eiffel tower.  Today I'm showcasing her talent and her contribution to recycling/repurposing.

About the Artist, ZenThreads:
Welcome to our "GREEN" custom screen printing shop! Our vintage and urban inspired goods are hand printed to orderOur vintage and urban inspired goods are hand printed to order.

We use a printing process which is free from harmful environmental chemicals or solvents. Not only is it safer for the planet and our shop, but water-based inks look and feel like they're part of the garment. Your items will come pre-wrapped in a reusable drawstring cotton bag, hand screened with our logo. Ready to give as a gift, or keep for yourself!

No comments: