Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Preparing for a Trunk Show

Moondog's Yoga Jewelry Trunk Show
Move Studio in North Dallas
Saturday, April 28  1:00-4:00

I've been setting things up in my living room for a trial run. 
Here is a sneak preview...

Yoga Wrap Bracelets/Necklaces
Precious silver pendants from The Sanskrit Collection

Options for custom pendants

Full Malas

Wrist malas for Women and Men

See you there!!

See something you like?  Shop online now at Moondog Treasures. Questions? Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

No comments: