Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Monday, April 30, 2012

The Right Place at the Right Time



Success at the Jewelry Trunk Show last Saturday! Moondog Treasures has definitely found its niche - yoga studios. At Move Studio in North Dallas, the customers kept coming. In between classes, they would stop by my table and pick out a little something for a friend, or for themselves! 






These items were the best-sellers:

PMC precious silver necklaces from The Sanskrit Collection:

Yoga Wrap Bracelets:

Womens Mala Bracelets:


See something you like? Shop online now at Moondog Treasures. Questions? Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

No comments: