Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Etsy Artist of the Week

CollisionWare joins my Etsy Artists of the Week. I've chosen this piece because Dick and Jane were such a part of my childhood. Click on the photo below to view the entire store. Enjoy.

A word from the artist:

The Early Years- run, jane, run

Take a trip back in time and celebrate your youth with Dick and Jane. The Early Years fits a little of everything. There’s a pocket for cash, coins and cards. It's the perfect size for when you don't want to carry a ton. It has 1 small pocket behind the change purse that is perfect for folded cash and 2 card slots that fit about 5 cards each. The outside is made from vinyl so keeping it clean is an easy chore. Just wipe it down with a wet cloth.

2 comments:

Yoga Bridge said...

Congrats on being my artist this week. Thanks for the trip back in time w/ Dick and Jane.

Lisa said...

That's an adorable wallet!