Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Latest Creation

Here is a new one called "the deepest ocean".

tiny seed beeds of the deepest green are attached to a silver cross which hangs from a dark brown leather cord. necklace closes with a silver lobster clasp.

CROSS CHARM: 1 1/4 inches by 1 inch

CORD LENGTH: 18 inches

1 comment:

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

Your jewelry is very nice. It has a nice organic, earthy feel to it. I love cross pendants too! I also love your featured artist below....I love Dick and Jane too!

Chloe Rose
http://chloerosedesigns.blogspot.com