Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Friday, May 16, 2008

My Latest Creation

Here is my latest listing on Etsy: Azure Seas Rosary Bracelet.

This bracelet features 10 chinese crystal beads interspaced with smaller glass beads and 1 large silver bead. The 10 crystal beads count off the "Hail Mary" and the larger bead is for the "Our Father". Attached to the bracelet are a silver "inspire" charm and a sterling silver cross. The bracelet closes with a lobster clasp and adjustable chain.

BRACELET LENGTH: 6 - 8 inches w/ adjustable chain closure

CROSS SIZE: 1 inch long; 1/2 inch wide

1 comment:

Emerson Bindery said...

What a pretty blue! Very nice! Good job!