Welcome!

Welcome to Moondog Treasures: yoga jewelry for women and men, mala bracelets, Sanskrit mantra necklaces, and wire-wrapped beaded crosses. I'm a yoga teacher, and these are my creations. On this blog you can read the story behind the jewelry. You'll also get to meet other talented Etsy artists whose work I admire. Contact me at moondogtreasures@live.com.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

From moondogtreasures

Here's the latest wire-wrapped beaded cross from my store:

beads include white jasper, freshwater pearl, and silver and glass beads. in the midst of all the beads is the focal point: a unique silver-toned winged charm. the cross dangles on a black braided cord with silver lobster clasp closure.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Almay Alday said...

I love your shop! The beaded crosses are gorgeous!

Melissa said...

Hi susie :) saw your blog from etsy thread. Happy New Year!

Audrey said...

This is beautiful!! Will be going to your etsy shop right away!